Princess Anne was rushed to hospital with head injuries

Princess Anne was taken to hospital with head injuries and concussion following the incident at Gatcombe Park Gardens on Sunday night.

“The Princess Royal suffered minor injuries and concussion following an incident in the gardens of Gatcombe Park yesterday evening,” Buckingham Palace said. said in a statement Monday.

“His Royal Highness remains at Southmead Hospital in Bristol as a precautionary measure for observation and is expected to make a full and speedy recovery.”

Princess Anne was taken to hospital with head injuries and concussion. AP

Palace officials said King Charles had been informed.

The statement concluded that the King “joins the entire Royal Family in sending his warmest love and best wishes for the Princess’s speedy recovery.”

The Princess Royal, 73, was reportedly injured by a horse while strolling in the grounds of the royal residence on Sunday evening.

This test resulted in minor head injuries that resulted from impact from the horse’s head or legs.

Emergency services treated the royal family at the scene before taking them to nearby Southmead Hospital in Bristol, England.

Earlier this month, the Princess Royal rode a horse at the King’s Trooping the Color ceremony. Good pictures

She underwent tests and treatment and is under the care of doctors and nurses until further notice.

Princess Anne’s husband Sir Timothy Lawrence and her daughter Zara Tyndall and son Peter Phillips were in the garden at the time of the incident.

Other senior members of the Royal Family were last night informed of Anne’s injuries.

The 73-year-old Princess Royal was reportedly injured by a horse during a walk in the grounds of the royal residence. Good pictures

Anne – the only daughter of the late Queen Elizabeth II and Prince Philip – is expected to be discharged from hospital later this week.

“His Royal Highness is recovering well, is in a comfortable condition and is being kept in hospital as a precautionary measure for observation,” a spokesperson for the princess said in a follow-up statement.
Royal family engagements for the rest of the week have been canceled as she continues to recover.

See also  Strange rare space explosion spotted somewhere that shouldn't be: science alert

He was scheduled to take part in a state visit this week and an official visit to Canada that weekend was also cancelled.

“On the advice of doctors, His Royal Highness’s engagements for the coming week will be postponed. His Royal Highness extends his apologies to anyone who may have been inconvenienced or disappointed as a result,” his spokesperson added.

Although it is unclear whether Anne was riding a horse at the time of the accident, it is no secret that the princess is an experienced and skilled rider.

In addition to winning the individual European three-day event at Berkeley in 1971, Anne represented Great Britain at the 1976 Olympics in Montreal.

Earlier this month, the Princess Royal rode a horse at the King’s Trooping the Color ceremony.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *