Updated on October 24, 2014 - 14 WING GREENWOOD – Under dark and rainy skies two CP-140 Aurora aircraft departed from 14 Wing Greenwood Friday evening bound for...
Debbie Saltzman, October 24, 2014, 17:14
- October 16, 2014 - UPDATED: Sewing needles found in potatoes at Cavendish Farms french fry plant
- October 15, 2014 - ‘An excellent way to remember:’ Afghanistan Memorial Vigil in Halifax for four-day visit
- October 15, 2014 - More metal objects found in P.E.I. potatoes
- October 14, 2014 - Tropical cyclone information statement
- October 14, 2014 - RCMP: Two Liverpool children injured in alleged assault
- October 14, 2014 - Fishing derby asserts Mi'kmaq rights to river, protests Alton gas project
- October 10, 2014 - Nova Scotia introduces new animal protection regulations, but will they help?
- October 10, 2014 - Zion Church time capsule contents revealed
- October 10, 2014 - Association of 150 former Nova Scotian MLAs hope to contribute to province's future
- October 10, 2014 - Family ‘speechless’ after no charges for drinking driver who killed senior in crosswalk
- October 10, 2014 - Town of Yarmouth turning focus to 2015 sailing season
- October 10, 2014 - Glavine says timing is right for restructuring Nova Scotia's health care system
- October 09, 2014 - May jury trial dates set in case of Grove Road death in Yarmouth
- October 09, 2014 - Seven underage sex workers identified in Halifax as part of national operation
- October 09, 2014 - Police make public plea for help identifying man found dead near Halifax airport
- October 09, 2014 - ‘You think I did this?’ Bruise checkup launches nightmare hospital visit for Dartmouth mom
- October 09, 2014 - East Preston man charged with possessing crack for trafficking in Digby
- October 08, 2014 - Yarmouth man sentenced for 2011 home invasion robbery
- October 08, 2014 - Atlantic Canada-wide recall after tampering suspected with PEI potatoes
- October 07, 2014 - UPDATED: CF drug Annapolis Valley man campaigned for added to Nova Scotia Pharmacare list
- October 07, 2014 - Yarmouth jewelry owner appealing to thief
- October 06, 2014 - Yarmouth Chamber 'very pleased’ with ferry coin project
- October 06, 2014 - Positive Yarmouth 4-H experience leads to generous donation
- October 04, 2014 - Experience of Argyle shines spotlight on the municipality and its people
- October 03, 2014 - UPDATED: Elderly witness stands by claims suspended Kentville paramedic sexually assaulted her
- October 03, 2014 - Researchers find lobster catches may be affected by Port Mouton fish farm
- October 03, 2014 - Is this the new Digby-Saint John ferry?
- October 03, 2014 - Anthropologist: Bones found on Conrod Beach 'decades old'
- October 03, 2014 - Could Mr. Big technique impact Harley Lawrence murder case?
- October 02, 2014 - Lawyer charged with human trafficking in Greenwich released from custody