Updated at 09:52 - By Amy WoolvettVideo
Updated on July 29, 2014 - By Tina Comeau.1
Updated on July 26, 2014 - A report of a plane crash the Molega area of Queens County turned out to be a false alarm on Friday night..
Updated on July 22, 2014 - The countdown is on for the 44th running of the Nova Scotia Marathon and Half Marathon, being held on July 27 in the Barrington Passage/Cape Sable Island area..
Updated on July 04, 2014 - Nova Scotia's Independent Aquaculture Regulatory Review Panel released its draft report today, July 4, for public review and feedback..
Updated on July 29, 2014 - By Amy Woolvett.
Updated on July 28, 2014 - Cartoon: Harper's Trade Deal with the EU on shaky ground. - Patrick LaMontagne.
Updated on June 06, 2014 - The Lieutenant-Governor of Nova Scotia, J.J. Grant, presented Lieutenant-Governor’s medals in Digby on Thursday, June 5, to 15 Grade 11 students from within the eight Tri-County Regional high schools..Photo
- AUTOGO.CA: The news of the automobile world
- 2014 Chevrolet Volt earns Top Safety Pick+ rating from IIHS
- 2015 smart fortwo vs. 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: crashed head to head in new company video
- 2015 Subaru Outback: More of the same
- Polaris celebrates its 60 year anniversary with the Slingshot
- 2015 Porsche Cayenne receives updates